If you’re looking for Wisconsin events, look no further than Lakewoods Resort. We have a calendar full of Hayward, WI, events year-round, and one of our best weekends of the year is the World’s Longest Weenie Roast. This weekend is jam-packed with fun for everyone. If you like good food, competitive games, giving to charity, or snowmobile racing, Wisconsin is the place to be. You’ll love the Lakewoods weenie roast! Here’s an overview of the festivities.
Eating Well at Cable, WI, Resorts
You’ll be so busy enjoying yourself at our outdoor events that you might not want to pause for a meal. However, the food is our main attraction! Fuel up with these high-quality, home-cooked foods that are customary for Wisconsin sporting events.
- Weenies, of course, roasted over the longest line of hot dog cookers in the world. We’ll have hot dogs, brats, and sausages.
- Hearty hamburgers
- Piping-hot bowls of chili
- Snacks, sides, and beverages
Entertainment & Snowmobile Racing in Wisconsin
At Lakewoods Resort, we’re all about snowmobiling. So whether you want to hit the trails yourself or watch professional snowmobile racing, Wisconsin has you covered. There are plenty of other snow sports and games during the weenie roast weekend, too!
- Event attendees can participate in our snowmobile races in Wisconsin for a chance to win prizes.
- The Snow Outlaws’ snowmobile racing in Wisconsin is an exciting show. Their world finals drag race will be at Lakewoods Resort during the weenie roast weekend.
- Do you like live music? Listen to Jeff Loven’s concert at the Lakewoods Bar.
- Play snow games on the lake, including golf and tick tac toe, for prizes.
- Awards ceremony with prize announcements
- Crooked Weenie Obstacle Course for ATVs, snowmobiles, and UTVs
Where to Stay during Hayward, WI, Events
Lakewoods Resort has comfortable accommodations so that you don’t have to miss a minute of the fun. Simply wake up at one of the best Cable, Wisconsin, resorts, eat breakfast, and head outside for the weenie roast festivities, including snowmobile racing. Wisconsin also has tons of other things to do. Grab a beer or glass of wine at our fabulous local breweries and wineries. Or try the many snowy activities on-site. Whatever you choose to do, you’ll enjoy yourself at Lakewoods. Contact us to book your stay!